<var id="9nznz"></var>
<del id="9nznz"></del>
<ins id="9nznz"></ins>
<cite id="9nznz"><span id="9nznz"></span></cite>
<ins id="9nznz"><noframes id="9nznz">
<ins id="9nznz"><noframes id="9nznz"><ins id="9nznz"></ins>
登錄賬號    免費注冊    關于我們    操作指南    常用工具     設為首頁    加入收藏    聯系我們
    網站首頁  ▲官方微信    ▲官方博客    ▲官方微博

 綜合搜索

 站內搜索
    當前位置:特色英語 > 情景會話 > 正文閱讀


海員社交用語--接待


媒體:原創  作者:宇翔
專業號:宇翔  2010/11/27 13:57:07 發布


1)我看,你是史密斯代理行的布魯斯先生吧?
You are Mr. Bruce from Smith Agency, I suppose
2)對不起,你是不是理貨班長?
Excuse me, but are you the Chief Tally?
3)請問你想見誰?輪機長呢,還是大管輪?
Who do you want to see, may I ask, the Chife Engineer or the Second Engineer?
4)先生們,歡迎光臨我船。
Welcome aboard, gentlemen!
5)我是值班水手,我們的船長讓我在舷梯口接你。
I am the sailor on duty, our captain has asked me to meet you here at the gangway.
6)讓我給你帶路。
Let me show you the way.
7)請你先走。
After you, please.
8)要不要我帶你去大臺?
Shall I take you to the saloon?
9)走路留神,甲板很滑。
Mind your steps, the deck is slippery.
10)請這邊走,那里的過道給甲板貨堵死了。
Please go this way, the passage over there is blocked by deck cargo.
11)咱們離吊桿遠一點走。
Let\’s keep away from the derricks.
12)請你在我們大臺先休息一下好嗎?
Would you like to have a rest in our saloon first?
13)要不要把你的大衣脫掉,我來替你掛上。
Would you like totake off your overcoat? I\’ll hang for you.
14)你總算來了,我接到你的電話后一直在等你來。
Here you are at last. I\’ve been expecting you ever since I got your phone call.
15)請你坐下,隨便一點好嗎?
Won\’t you take a seat and make yourself at home?
16)讓你久等了實在抱歉。
Sorry to have kept you waiting such a long tine.
17)我能為你做點什么?
Could you please tell me what I can do for you?
18)我們的大副不在,你有沒有口信要留給他。
Our chief officer isn\’t in. Have you got any messege for him?
19)我們現在就開始談正經事好嗎?
Shall we get down to business now?
20)我想你是來討論配載圖的吧。
You\’ve come to talk about the cargo plan, I suppose.
21)坦白地告訴你,這是不可能的。
To be frank with you, it\’s out of the question.
22)這恐怕是違反我們的規章制度的。
I am afraid it\’s against our rule.
23)沒有我們水手長的同意,什么事也辦不成。
Without our bosun\’s permission, nothing can be done.
24)我無權給你直接答復,我得和我們船長商量。
It\’s beyond my power to give you a straight answer, I\’ll have to consult with our captain.
25)我會好好考慮這件事,而且在下星期告訴你我們的決定。
I\’ll take the matter into consideration and let you know our decision sometime next week.
26)咱們一起盡力在我船離港前找到一個解決問題的辦法。
Let\’s do our best to find a solution to the problem before our ship leaves.
27)不要著急說不行,咱們雙方都再把這件事考慮一下。
There is no hurry to say“no”. Let\’s both give the matter a second thought.
28)我們為什么不妥協一下而一定要堅持自己的立場不肯讓步呢?
Why don\’t we make a comprise instead of sticking to each ground?
29)我很高興我們雙方對所有的問題取得了一致的意見。
I am glad we\’ve seen everything eye to eye.
30)等一下,我讓值班水手送你到舷梯口。
Wait a moment! I\’ll ask the sailor on duty to see you to the gangway.
媒體:原創  作者:宇翔
專業號:宇翔  2010/11/27 13:57:07 發布
0

我也說兩句
E-File帳號:用戶名: 密碼: [注冊]
評論:(內容不能超過500字,如果您不填寫用戶名和密碼只能以游客的身份發表評論。)

*評論內容將在30分鐘以后顯示!
版權聲明:
1.依據《服務條款》,本網頁發布的原創作品,版權歸發布者(即注冊用戶)所有;本網頁發布的轉載作品,由發布者按照互聯網精神進行分享,遵守相關法律法規,無商業獲利行為,無版權糾紛。
2.本網頁是第三方信息存儲空間,阿酷公司是網絡服務提供者,服務對象為注冊用戶。該項服務免費,阿酷公司不向注冊用戶收取任何費用。
  名稱:阿酷(北京)科技發展有限公司
  聯系人:李女士,QQ468780427
  網絡地址:www.arkoo.com
3.本網頁參與各方的所有行為,完全遵守《信息網絡傳播權保護條例》。如有侵權行為,請權利人通知阿酷公司,阿酷公司將根據本條例第二十二條規定刪除侵權作品。

 

  
宇翔微機外語學校

學員的成績是廣告

    熱點文章
專業號:宇翔


宇翔的最新文章:
Copyright (C) 1998-2024 版權所有 宇翔微機外語學校 All rights reserved  2014年12月1日改版  后臺管理
總校地址:黑龍江省鐵力市火車站前林業局團結路 122 號 2 樓(宇翔大街南、松濤道口路西)(原火車站前停車場北老管開發樓2樓遷此)
電話:0458-2387012  13504572966  E-mail:  yxwjwyxx@163.com    QQ:394035028    QQ:710002157
技術支持:北京宇翔盛文國際科貿有限公司技術部    QQ:767876168    E-Mail:  hljtlyx@163.com
          基于 E-file 技術構建 黑ICP備08003350號
WWW.1068X.COM